[Blindtlk] Shuffling Cards

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:24:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

Any recommendations for easy methods for shuffling cards? I’ve tried looking it up but a lot of descriptions are visual. The overhand method sounds the easiest.

The shuffle where you simply press the two halts of the deck into each other doesn’t really work because the cards I have have labels on them that would get in the way. So it needs to be a method that isn’t too contact-heavy if you know what I mean.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You

Facebook: AwakenToSilence
Twitter: @awakentosilence
Tumblr: awakentosilence.tumblr.com