[Blindtlk] Shuffling Cards

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Aug 8 23:30:57 UTC 2014

Well, shuffling cards does require contact, because they need to slide into
each other to reform the deck.  ARe the labels you have for braille?  If so,
instead of braille labeling your cards, have you thought about a deck of
braille cards?  There are no problems shuffling braille cards.  I've always
used the overhand method myself, but I loved watching my dad do the other
method, where cards just seem to fall into place within a deck, and make a
rippling sound when shuffling.  I never learned how to do that.

Thanks.