[Blindtlk] medical billing

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:15:05 UTC 2014

Also for more information on medical billing or other jobs that the blind are working in, and remember Live the Life you Want, and do what you want.
With the right skills and a little tweeting at things we can do anything.
Make sure you read those braille monitors, because they give these articles and stories in them all the time.
Also, remember Dr. Bolotin, we give an award out in his name every year at National. Dr. Bolotin, was a blind surgeon in the from the late 1800s until his death in 1924
Here is also a link to that as well:
https://nfb.org/history-bolotin
Here is a link to the NFB Website. Where do the blind work.
https://nfb.org/wtbw-main

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama