[Blindtlk] medical billing

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Aug 12 16:38:48 UTC 2014

Yes, Iyou do have to be certified in Medical Billing And Coding, and you
also need to be certified with the ICD9 insurance coding.  My daughter went
through a vocational technical college to get her certification.

I understand from her that many medical offices now scan in their
documentation, but whether or not that is an accessible scanning system is
another story.  Some scanning systems turn the documents into image files
which would do us no good.  However, the agency I work for is going to be
going to total scanning, and their system will be accessible, as I am told.