[Blindtlk] medical billing

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:47:36 UTC 2014

FYI,  you do not have to be certified for Medical Billing only the coding part and you need to get re-certified every year.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama