[Blindtlk] a sincere apology, and a possible discrimination case.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Aug 18 23:36:52 UTC 2014

I firmly believe that thousands of problems are solved each day by thousands
of blind persons, through negotiation and diplomacy.  These are issues one
never hears about, as they are solved.  Because one hears about the law
suits and legal cases, makes it seem like that's what the NFB does all the
time, not true.