[Blindtlk] VoiceOver accessable games I found

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 21:26:41 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I have found some good game apps that are VoiceOver friendly.
Lords and Knights:
Be a lord to a castle of your own. Upgrade your buildings, build an army and capture other castles. You can play the whole game without gold coins but they do allow you to use awesome features in the game.
Blindfold Pingpong:
Play ping pong by sound and get a work out by waving the iPhone, like the Wee for blind people but blind person friendly and free. Make sure that you don't drop or throw the iPhone.
Harry Potter quiz games test your knowledge on all things Harry Potter. Text games allow you to read a story and choose the course as you read.
Dice World:
Play dice games with your Facebook friends or any random player.
Solara:
Build a castle and go on quest. Be sure to fight many enemy's. You have to buy a lot of esper especially if you play it a lot. It's my favorite game!!! It's also the best audio and graphical game that is VoiceOver friendly that I found.
If you do choose to explore these games and you want to find me, look for Screaming Eagle 7.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone