[Blindtlk] any news on the KNFB IOS?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 28 11:56:04 UTC 2014

Dear all,\

	As we talk about apps, I want to remind everyone that the NAGDU
Information & Advocacy app is very close to release. This app will have the
full text of the implementing regulations for Titles II & III of the ADA
concerning service animals, the full text of each state law, guidance on
specific industries where guide dog users generally face challenges, and a
button to call the NAGDU Information & Advocacy Hotline where one can talk
to an advocate specially trained to resolve access issues. An announcement
will be disseminated through the NFBNET lists; however, if you would like to
be on a list to learn about the apps release, pleas send an email message
with your email address in the body of the message to

Info at NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!