[Blindtlk] any news on the KNFB IOS?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Aug 28 16:11:54 UTC 2014

Kendra:

You may remember that around March, the "NFB App" was discussed on the
Presidential release and an address was given for making suggestions. I
believe Corb OConnor is heavily involved in the project. The app had a
demonstration of sorts at the national convention.

The purpose of the app is to place NFB resources such as contact info for
affiliate presidents, division presidents and the like and some NFB
literature in the hands of those who use i-devices.

So yes, it's a different app.

Mike Freeman