[Blindtlk] Frank Senior: Access Quest hosts the 2014 blind and visuallyimpaired social event in Winter Haven, Florida

Randi Sanfilippo r.sanfilippo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 04:42:37 UTC 2014

.

On behalf of the board of Access Quest, I am proud to announce that we will
be hosting the July, 2014 R P social

event in FL. This will be the most inexpensive week of vacation I've ever
participated. Everyone blind, sighted or just cool and family is welcome!
This will be a fantastic social event and a wonderful opportunity for you
and your blind or sighted friends and family to party, socialize or just
relax.

Activities include, bowling, horseback riding, all kinds of lake related
activities, indoor hotel events with an outdoor pool and entertainment, just
to name a few. Plenty of stores in the area for shopping as well and many
other exciting things planned to keep you busy.

Millie and I will be going from Monday to Monday. Please spread the word!
Let's make this the biggest and best one yet!! smile

I've attached the forms to this email.

www.accessquest.org

The place to learn how to use i o s  devices

Work in progress: to be announced. Our co-hosts Mark Ramnauth (Stargardts)
and Ed Plumacher (Retinitis Pigmentosa) will be at the hotel from February
19 - 25 to coordinate the activities and schedules for our upcoming Social.
Details to follow.