[Blindtlk] Visually Impaired/ Living in the middle?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 05:06:41 UTC 2014

I'm a part of a writing group that is trying to educate through our own life
experiences.  There are about 10 of us here in WI that are writing
experiences down in blog format to be published on the WI Council of the
Blind website.  There will be voices of totally blind since birth, those who
are losing their sight as they age, those who are VI since birth or are
slowly losing more due to a degenerative disease.  I love that there are
stoires from people of all ages too. Reading them you can see how each
generation has had it better.  We have a few parents of blind kids that have
written also.  At least one has more than one issue to deal with.  It's a
fun group to work with and  we just got the blog up and going a week ago.
I've kind of dropped the ball so mine's not there yet.  I've read many of
the stories an they are awesome!  I encourage all to check it out and start
a blog like this for your state.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short