[Blindtlk] Questions

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Feb 9 22:12:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
Same for me. I wish they'd set the time and leave it alone. I do better on
the longer, sunny days. I plan to try that medication for non-24 when it
comes out.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com