[Blindtlk] Questions

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 19:04:25 UTC 2014

Wi weather isn't much different than yhour ohio prediction.  This year it's
just colder.  For the first time in months we had two days straight of
sunlight.  it's not usually this bad though.  Winter has been harsh to all
this year. I have one of the  reading lamps that emit full spectrum light.
It does help.  Take Vitamin D tablets too.  it does help.  To whoever
started this thread, I hope all the god advice here heps you out.

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short