[Blindtlk] Questions

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 19:32:47 UTC 2014

That would make things easier on the blind, but I think bodies are hotwired
to need sunlight.  Sorry but there is probably some natural reason sundials
where a major milestone way back when.  The Us should have synchronized time
though instead of half of in being in savings time and half not.  I thought
I heard counties could decide whether they  were in on savings time or not.
That just seems very bizarre to me. I understand states rights to join or
not but part of a state?

The older I get the more I cherish and think better on sunny days.  As a kid
I loved rainy days and was pretty happy no matter what.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short