[Blindtlk] Questions

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Feb 9 21:35:10 UTC 2014

Hi, Mark,

We used to live in the Puget Sound area, and one way to combat the constant
cloudiness was to buy the "sunshine" bulbs, or reveal bulbs that give you
the full wave spectrum.  They can go into any light fixture/lamp socket.
Got them at Home Depot, and I'm sure any hardware or department store may
have them.