[Blindtlk] Visually Impaired/ Living in the middle?

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:43:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Lauren,
	I agree with you! I think that if more sighted people were
educated about blindness and the things that blind people go
through, there will be less discrimination of the blind.  Maybe
companies will stop charging an arm and a leg for the necessary
tools we need when they should realize that quite a few of us are
on fixed incomes.  I know a loq of companies charge a lot because
of the money it takes to produce their products, but dang, not
all of us can pay thousands of dollars for the things we need.
If a lot of fully sighted people would blindfold themselves for a
couple of days and try to learn what we have to go through, there
won't be so many issues.