[Blindtlk] Inaccessible conference website

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 11 13:15:56 UTC 2014

Arielle,
	I have a couple questions concerning this. What sort of conference
is this? Is the sponsor a public (governmental) or private entity? As the
Co-Chair of the Policy & Law Committee of the Human Services Division of the
National Federation of the Blind, I am gathering information concerning the
inaccessibility of services that tend to discriminate against blind
professionals in the human service fields. We have already made progress on
this issue with the practice tests and licensing examinations of the
American Board of Clinical Social Workers. You may have noticed a message
from Valerie Yingling  concerning Electronic Health Records (HER); This is
also an initiative of the division. We will be having a Policy & Law
Committee meeting tomorrow and would like more information concerning this,
if it is applicable. You can either reply to this list or write to me
personally at

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala