[Blindtlk] Inaccessible conference website

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:30:56 UTC 2014

Hi Marion,

The conference sponsor is the Society for Personality and Social
Psychology, a private membership organization of research
psychologists. It doesn't directly relate to human services as most
members are academic researchers, though a few may have clinical
practices too. I believe the conference uses a specialized online
platform for online registration, which other conferences may use as
well, but I don't recall the name of the platform.

Best,
Arielle