[Blindtlk] Inaccessible conference website

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 12 23:38:37 UTC 2014

I am not aware of any laws or regulations that specifically identify
"Conferences."  If the sponsor falls under 508, then anything they do
would be covered -- but I saw from another message from you that this
is apprently not the case.  Ultimately it will probably officially
fall under the ADA, but not yet, that I know of.

I am not familiar with the slider for security.  It is possible that
a different screen reader might handle the control, but maybe
not.  There is no way to know in advance.

There are different approaches to security, I would think that their
chosen one is not the only one.

Dave