[Blindtlk] NFB and canes and travel

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 02:01:55 UTC 2014

Good evening, Pat,

         All I AI may be able to speak on is my own experience: my
method of travel seems to dictate noticing feedback of echolocation
heavily something which, is not readily supplied via those roller
tips. I hate those tips for this reason.

Conversely, metal or rainshine tips supply ample means of audio
feedback. As far as I know, this is an origin of people's preferring
particular canetips. Is that what you've heard?
for today, Car
408-209-3239