[Blindtlk] NFB and canes and travel

Nicholas robertson.nicholas at outlook.com
Tue Jan 21 01:38:53 UTC 2014

Pat

Welcome to the list. Each poster has done a terrific job answering your questions. I almost forgot my folding cane days. I have great respect and admiration for my first O&M instructor who took me under his wing at an early age. We talked a lot of sports, especially baseball. However, the more I travel the more I am thankful for the Federation's method of cane usage. I hope you find a long white cane with a metal tip and start tapping away. Remember, your never lost if your discovering!

Nicholas S. Robertson
Sent from my iPhone