[Blindtlk] NFB in canes and travel

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 21:20:41 UTC 2014

Alyssa's right.  What feels best for you is all that matters.  I  can't
stand the tip Alyssa loves.  It gets caught in too many things and just
isn't helpful to me.  I like the rolling marshmallow one.  I'm impressed you
guys know the name of companies.  I just call and the place reorders "the
usual" and my favorite tip which is also in the  databse on me.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short