[Blindtlk] Electronic mobility aids

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 23 00:18:40 UTC 2014

Here here!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Freeman
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:08 PM
To: 'Blind Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Electronic mobility aids

Chris:

You're absolutely correct. GPS is good in my view to confirm travel
information that one already suspects is true but I wouldn't want to rely
upon it overly-much. If nothing else, there is much useful information one
uses to travel -- information one gets from cane, feet, nose and ears --
that no GPS program can give you.

Mike