[Blindtlk] Electronic mobility aids

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:59:31 UTC 2014

I don't believe that any of these devices are worth even the production
costs. They will never replace well-rounded cane skills and can only
supplement the use of a long white cane. iPhone apps are great until
you're inside. Glasses and extra paraphernalia are wonderful until the
technology fails or it interferes with your hearing.
JMHO,
Aleeha