[Blindtlk] New NBC Show is about a GraduatefromGuideDog Foundation

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 02:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi, Erica. I agree that we see many shows on TV that slam any group they please. They have taken on every minority one can conceive of and all the groups that comprise the majority. Nothing is taboo on these shows. The only thing I can hope is that no one takes characters on South Park or Family Guy seriously, and some of these shows to purport to portray people who actually could be one's neighbor.