[Blindtlk] New NBC Show is abouta GraduatefromGuideDog Foundation

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 06:04:09 UTC 2014

I totally agree with you Gary.  I hope to goodness all the killings for
example are not due to the fact Kenny on South Park dies brutally in every
episode.   I'm sure some warped people will think what is on TV is real life
no matter what genre.  Let's all hope for the best on this  new show.  I
know my parents are going to watch it.  They believe in the NFB  philosophy
so their opinion should be interesting.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short