[Blindtlk] Unsolicited prayers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 12:18:56 UTC 2014

Good morning, Marion and others,

         I have come to regard touching in terms of its being the way
in which I "see" things. So if there is no touching, I guess, there
is no seeing. Furthermore, People ought to have the same access to
what can be seen with the ocular organs.
  I am interested in what other blinks feel about this since,, it
seems slightly inconceivable to be a blink, and not conceive of
things this way.