[Blindtlk] Unsolicited prayers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 17:16:02 UTC 2014

Good morning, Liz,

         Having never worked with a guide dog I am probably the last
person in this here world, who ough to be speaking on this. I will
say thatClearly, people don't realize the ripple caused by addressing
your dog by his name.
And Liz, I don't think of you as one of those hard-nosed blinks
forever pushing a personal  agenda of proving.  there is something to
prove! In fact, aren't we on another List together?