[Blindtlk] Hello, it's me again...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 7 21:58:03 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

    In addition to my last question concerning access within Windows 7, can anyone help me establish a password for my network connection once again?

    It was set up firstly to connect to the Internet automatically, and the first time that I connected a password was required.  This password protection prevented everyone in my apartment building from using my router to establishing their own Internet connection.  But for some reason, suddenly today this is changed without my involvement, so I want to get back to the way that it was.  I am using Windows 7.

    Thank you again for your help!

Respectfully Yours in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
True Hope Church of Duluth