[Blindtlk] Signing up for mileage plans

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:31:19 UTC 2014

Mike and all:
I am on it, I am contacting these airlines this afternoon. And I have already replied to Bonnie Lucas.
Remember Travel & Tourism we are not just travel professionals, we work in all areas of travel, like with the airlines, and disney and other locations, I will be writing an article in the braille monitor about our division, and educating more about it.
Like Diabetic Action Network, who works in the areas for Diabetes, and NAGDU for the Guide Dogs, Travel & Tourism also works in this area. Hope you all will take the time to look at our website at www.nfbtravel.org and read all about us, and then go to the National Convention page, where my husband recorded our meeting as well as the many of the sessions, including the Board of Directors Meeting, Veterans Presentation and more.
LET'S GO BUILD THE FEDERATION

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama