[Blindtlk] Independent Living Skills

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jul 13 05:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
The more independent living skills you learn, and the sooner possible, the
better. You don't know if, in the future, you will be living alone or not,
so the more, the better. Once you have a job or other means of income, you
can always hire some of the chores out. But it is still good to learn them
all yourself so that you can make  better decisions for yourself, or help
someone out when they are ill or recovering from surgery etc. Your rehab
agency should be able to help you learn the skills.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ Name
Ephesians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages,
world without end. Amen.
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."
My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":
www.Theresmorethanoneway.com
Affordable laptops for people with disabilities, seniors, and those with low
incomes:
www.affordablelaptops.biz