[Blindtlk] Can you please help me with Windows Live Mail?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 17:30:32 UTC 2014

I think it's downloadable from the web, not an actual  disk or  product
already in there.  I will ask my husband how he did it five or six years
ago.  I think it works like Skype in that you have to look for it, activate
it and then use it.  fI use Windows Live too and it works great with  JAWS
and other speech/magnification systems.  I use MAGic magnification with
speech.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short