[Blindtlk] Can you please help me with Windows Live Mail?

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 06:01:59 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

    My wife just got a brand new computer as of a week ago, and I am trying to set it up for her.  Her new computer is running Windows 7 Professional.  One of the things that I am trying to set up for her, is the Windows E-mail program Windows Live Mail.  The trouble is that I can’t seem to locate it anywhere!  Does anyone know how I can find Windows Live Mail on Windows 7?

    Thank you so much for your help!  I am trying to make my wife believe that I am a super hero, but it’s hard to do when you can’t even find one of the computer programs!  LOLL

Respectfully,
James Kelm