[Blindtlk] Can you please help me with Windows Live Mail?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 23:16:52 UTC 2014

Pastor James.  You are right.  I heard about those folks sitting on the
icebergs like they were boats. I can't recall, but I think some had
swimsuits on.  Even Milwaukee TV news showed it.  You are also welcome for
the help.  That's what we are here for.  I actually  installed a new
wireless mouse and keyboard yesterday for the first time.  I was so scared
I'd mess something up.  Lucky I didn't have any trouble.

Have a blessed summer when it arrives!

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short