[Blindtlk] Can you please help me with Windows Live Mail?

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 6 23:34:50 UTC 2014

Yes, I understand that on Memorial Day in northern Minnesota it was very
warm, but there was still some ice on Superior.  That must have seemed
awfully strange.  Speaking of Windows Live Mail, which I have, I have two
quick questions, neither of which is urgent, but here goes.  When I was
using Outlook Express, I was able to hit Control plus M and messages on my
server would immediately come in, or it would tell me if there were no
messages on the server.  Is there a way you can do that with Windows Live
Mail?  Also, with Outlook Express, if I was uncertain about an email address
in my address book, I could hit the first letter or two and it would
immediately bring up that address.  Is there a way that can work with
Windows Live Mail?  Nothing urgent, but if anyone has any ideas, please let
me know.  See you all at Convention in a little over 3 weeks.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.