[Blindtlk] Quick introduction and a question for pet owners

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jun 12 01:43:39 UTC 2014

I loved what you said about the cat dying because of ignorrance surrounding
blindness.  Maybe you could tell this lady it would be better for you to let
me have the cat;  it is always a challenge finding rescue homes, you meet
the qualifications, and, here is the clencher:  if she doesn't let you have
the cat, and it is put to sleep, she will always have that wonder if she
should have let you have the cat.