[Blindtlk] Quick introduction and a question for pet owners

Anitra Webber anitrawebber at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 02:53:47 UTC 2014

Hi Lucy

When I adopted my dog there was some concern that I wouldn't be able to handle her with her skidishness because of blindness. I assured the woman that I coulde handle her. She has now been with me for 12 years!

I have never had a cat so I don't know if this will help. But when I leave the house I stand in the doorway and throw a treat inside for her to chase after while I get the door shut.

Anitra Webber