[Blindtlk] One last convention question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:53:23 UTC 2014

Well that is what I was told today when I was helping someone from the NY affiliate.

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

hi,

That's not completely true!
I asked my local customer service to fax my info last week and along with
getting a busy signal and doing other tasks, just talked with a lady and
received my temporary id number yesterday.
Bryan Schulz