[Blindtlk] One last convention question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Jun 19 02:14:26 UTC 2014

Cheryl:

Have you tried to book a round-trip ride from MCO to the rosen Center via
the supershuttle website? The sites is one of those that seems accessible
but damned near unuseable. I can't figure out how to proceed. Must I really
register and then log in? If so, IMO that's a bunch of dinosaur kaka. I had
trouble last year also.

Mike Freeman