[Blindtlk] Email Outage

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 17 03:02:35 UTC 2014

Hi, friends,
We have had an on and off email outage here in the last several days, and this has led to strange things like getting two copies of a number of emails, getting emails late, and for a few hours, not being able to receive or send emails at all.  In the words of the famous John Lennon, (and may he forever remain immortal in our hearts), “Strange days indeed.”  Anyway, before I wax poetic, I think there is reason to believe this problem may have been fixed.  If any of you receive this email, please feel free to respond.  Thank you, talk soon.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.