[Blindtlk] Drag and Drop /Wix

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jun 21 02:49:43 UTC 2014

I never heard of that software, but I'm not very optomistic about the
accessibility of its output because of the implication that people create
these sites graphically.  You need to have people point you to sites that
are using this software in the way it is planned to be used, and test it for
yourself.  If you run into trouble, you might enlist some other screen
reader users to confirm or refute your findings.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com