[Blindtlk] Email Outage

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 17 11:45:11 UTC 2014

Message received.

From: Mark Tardif via blindtlk
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 9:02 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] Email Outage

Hi, friends,
We have had an on and off email outage here in the last several days, and
this has led to strange things like getting two copies of a number of
emails, getting emails late, and for a few hours, not being able to receive
or send emails at all.  In the words of the famous John Lennon, (and may he
forever remain immortal in our hearts), “Strange days indeed.”  Anyway,
before I wax poetic, I think there is reason to believe this problem may
have been fixed.  If any of you receive this email, please feel free to
respond.  Thank you, talk soon.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.