[Blindtlk] Email Outage

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 12:40:54 UTC 2014

Good morning Mark and everyone,

    If you're a Time-Warner customer they have had problems with some of
their mail servers which explains the outage. I've been having the same
trouble with my e-mail account too. Interestingly enough Mary's account has
been fine. Time-Warner told me that this is due to our accounts being hosted
on different mail servers. Mary's account is on a server not affected by the
outage. Fortunately it looks like things could be getting back to normal.
All the best.

Peter Donahue