[Blindtlk] Seeking more participants for employment research study

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Jun 21 01:37:59 UTC 2014

Anyone know if websites produced with DragonDrop/WIX free software are
screenreader compatible?  I am a part of a Non profit Interfaith  advocacy
group that is updating their  website and  wants to use this because it's
cost effective and  can be done by someone with no  prior computer design
experience.

I want to make sure our website is accessible since 1.  it's fair and 2.
part of our mission is to help those who have no voice gain their voice.  If
they can't access the website they  won't know we exist.  Some of the
current topics we are working on are treatment instead of Prison,
Transportation, Homelessness, Food Insecurity and Immigration.  There are
people out there in our area that would be able to share stories and help us
out that just so happen to be blind too.  I want to know  they are welcome.
It's an interesting group and I've learned leadership skills from it.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short