[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Mar 7 08:15:37 UTC 2014

Hi,
I usually have someone from the group I am with or a staff person to help me get the food. They usually bring my drink. I usually do seem to have room for dessert, haha. I haven't gone to a buffet by myself yet though I've gone to sit-down restaurants alone often. I think it's okay to do what we can ourselves but I also think it is okay to ask for help if we need it.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com