[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Mar 7 12:57:49 UTC 2014

Hi, Tom,

This isn't at all a dumb question.  In my experience, it depends on the
layout of the restaurant and what's going on at the time.  There have been
situations where I've sat close to the buffet and has been easy to get the
food items, and situations where the buffet has been several rooms away, so
have had assistance from wait staff.  I've also been present with sighted
folks where wait staff has brought all of us items from the buffet.