[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:55:44 UTC 2014

You should listen to one of Dr Jernigan's speeches on the nfb.org about knowing what independent to you. Which may not be the same for everyone I always get help at buffets with either staff or family no shame in it

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com