[Blindtlk] Thank you very much!

Tom Cramer tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:49:28 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to say thank you for your posts and suggestions.  I think you
all basically were right on with what my family and people said about it
being too challenging and a big hassle and not really worth trying on my
own.  This would be difficult for a blind person without any sight, and
someone sighted also reminded me that carrying a tray with food would not be
very wise of me because I'd easily have the chance of spilling or accidents.
Not really wise to try and use a cane and carry a lot of food.
Believe me, I have no problem asking for any kind of help.  It might just be
easier to go grab a burger somewhere.
Thanks again for your thoughts.  It's always good to get ideas.

Tom