[Blindtlk] Thank you very much!

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:46:48 UTC 2014

There are techniques for carrying the tray; that is not your biggest
problem.  Using the buffet is this side of doable.  You've just got to
decide how much effort you want to put forth to do so.  It is just checks
and balances. If you have a technique for it, and the environment and
setting is right go for it, but usually with buffets, I have found that it
is not worth the hastle.