[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 8 01:31:28 UTC 2014

And you probably wouldn't want to know, LOL.  Just kidding.  I have friends
in this building who recently went to a Chinese restaurant and went to the
buffet, rather than ordering from the regular menu.  The husband in this
couple is a very good cook, makes homemade bread, all kinds of good things,
excellent.  But both of them pointed out that it just wasn't as hot or
fresh-tasting as it might have been if they had ordered from the regular
menu.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.